Married Life

 Well I guess if that is the case? I am still not so sure. I am sleeping with a man, living with him, feeding him, having sexual intercourse with him and he financially takes care of me, is this married life? Or are we just living together. We had a ceremony, two of them, both in and out of a courtroom. No church though, we don't attend. Have to keep up appearances I suppose. I personally would love to attend church, but he won't go. He says that we aren't together anymore. I am so utterly confused... perhaps I should stop giving my body to him again. How lovely, this all is. So am I allowed to date? No. That's a real hard no. What am I to him I wonder. Not a date. I can tell that because I am the one who is uninvited again. Why am I still here, you ask, well that is simple. The law says that I have to be, however there are different types of relationships where the parties are not seen together in public often, but are always together in private. What is that relationship called? I know of other married women who do not see their spouses very often, they are not allowed to date either. I don't like this very much. Am I allowed friendships? I wonder. Not male, obviously. Touching others will be frowned upon. No pictures please, but maybe this will be a good inspiration for a chapter in his book. Such a supportive wife. Wonderful. 




Comments